Subject: Thanks for your help
From: Jorg Willems <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 22:55:51 -0400

I got 10s of personal and several public e-mails explaining to me the =
Ted Grant e-mail problem.  Thank you very much!

This LUG remains me of the Gauls in the Asterix and Obelix comic strips: =
 They often fight among themselves using their fists and throwing with =
stinking fishes and obelisks.
But when somebody attacks their village and questions their unity they =
stick together and conquer every enemy with the help of a magic potion =
that gives them invincibility.  I guess our magic potion is Leica, isn't =
it?

I think it is sad that our magic potion doesn't prevent us to use dirty =
language.

Best Regards J=F6rg