Subject: Re: Need Book On Leicaflex
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:55:27 -0400

Dear Myron,

Thank you for your note.  I have an instruction booklet for the SL and SL2.
 I guess I'm looking for a more in depth report about these cameras and
lens evaluations.

I like to research procedures, products and materials before I dive head
first into something.  Unfortunately, even a local Leica dealer doesn't
have the HOVE books or other Leica compendium books that are often
mentioned.

I guess on one of my trips to NY, I'll stop by Tamarkin's shop and fill up
my camera bag with books.

Thanks again for your reponse.

Richard