Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:26:59 -0300

>When I read the description of this newsgroup, it said that it had a focus=
 on
>the usage of rangefinder cameras, esp. Leica. I think, the R8 is not what=
 you
>would call a classical Leica...
>
>But if you like to get enthusiastic about every camera Leica introduces to
>market, regardless of its qualities - okay, that's your problem.
>
>BTW: Now everybody tells me that autofocus isn't necessary at all. Let's=
 wait
>and see what the same people will tell us when Leica will introduce its=
 first
>AF SLR...
>
>Frank

 Frank,

 Let=B4s finish this topic...=20

1. I don=B4t give a damn to what Leica will introduce because I=B4m very hap=
py
with my mechanical M gear.

2. I=B4m not an enthusiastic... And I=B4m not even thinking about buying an=
 R8.

3. If a EOS makes you a Pro Photographer, It=B4s your problem but don=B4t tr=
to compare an EOS or F5 with an R8, because people who buy R8 has money to
buy two EOS or one F5, It=B4s only a personal choice... Like the people who
buy 1 Ferrari istead of 4 Mitsubishis...

4. Have a Nice Day.

 =20
  =20

 Luiz Otavio Marinho