Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:44:05 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 22.07.97  20:07:28, schreiben Sie:

<< > P/S: Why don't you join a FERRARI forum and try to tell them about the
 >more eletronic features of an Mitsubishi 3000GT??? >>

When I read the description of this newsgroup, it said that it had a focus on
the usage of rangefinder cameras, esp. Leica. I think, the R8 is not what you
would call a classical Leica...

But if you like to get enthusiastic about every camera Leica introduces to
market, regardless of its qualities - okay, that's your problem.

BTW: Now everybody tells me that autofocus isn't necessary at all. Let's wait
and see what the same people will tell us when Leica will introduce its first
AF SLR...

Frank