Subject: Re: Chasing Bily Bob Thornton
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:23:17 -0600 (MDT)

David, I looked at it today and the name is Sensoret. I think sensorex is a
disposable razer, but I digress. Anyway, the shutter doesn't go "click" like
it's supposed to. Oh well, another $2 down the tubes. It looks pretty funky
though, and I'm planning on putting it in my garden and allowing it to rust
and rot next to my  37 year old "Peace" roses. Should make a great picture
in a few years.

The Bolex was stripped down today, lubed, exercised, and reassembled. It is
lovely, and now it purrs like a kitten.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm