Subject: Chasing Bily Bob Thornton
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:36:31 -0600 (MDT)

This is so off topic I can't stand it, but here goes.

I bought a bolex 8mm camera and a slew of lenses and gadgets for it for the
astonishing price of $2.00US. And, the guy threw in a Miranda Sensorex + lens.

Now, what the hell am I going to do with it? Initially I just wanted the
Bolex as a prop to include in some photos. Now that I've poked around
inside, I'm intrigued by the idea of becoming a film maker. I have calls in
to Christopher Walken and Uma Thurman <grrrrr>.

If you've never played with one, it is a neat machine. The whole mess is
made in Switzerland, and is in beautiful shape. It needs to be CLA'd.

What's with the Miranda? I looked in the KEH catalog and found them to sell
for around $100 in EX cond. Anybody ever use one? Comments?

,/8^| - AFKAB