Subject: Re: m3 auction on ebay
From: Welch <Bill.Welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:56:28 -0700

Henry Chu wrote:

> Bruce & Amy Hansen wrote:
>
> >         Luggers- I have no intention of tying up your computers with more and
> > more of this type of posting. I will let you get back to the wonders of
> > Leica.
> > Sincerely,
> > Bruce Hansen
>
> Bruce,
>
> I understand your plight and I empathize.  Realize that for me, if you
> were selling something that I wanted, I would have no hesitation buying
> it from you.
>
> Also realize that there are many on LUG who have little regard for what
> Ben Holmes has to say.  You may have read the post by John Van Stelten.
> So yours is not an isolated instance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Henry

Whoa here. Things are getting out of hand. It seems to me that the
dealer's own postings say more about himself than our boy Ben did.

For the record, I have bought and sold Leica gear with Ben. I have found
him a man of his word. His Leica equipment was exactly as described, and
it arrived exactly as promised.

Now, I hope you boys can take this fight outside.

Bill Welch