Subject: Some thoughts on the R8
From: Carsten Bockermann <Carsten_Bockermann@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 03:54:17 -0400

Frank Kemper wrote :

>>I am very sorry, but all in all, you sound a little bit stupid to me.<<=

I don=B4t believe this is right tone for a civilized conversation. You
behaved like this on the CompuServe Photoforum; there is no need to repea=
your attacks here.

>>FotoMagazin is the leading german amateur photographers magazin. It is
made
>>in the land where at least five camera manufacturers (Leica, Rollei,
Minox,
>>Linhof, Noble) are actually designing and making cameras (how many came=
ra
>>makers - which make cameras in at least four digit production numbers -=

are
>>there in the US, by the way?).

I wonder what the connection between the number of camera manufacturers i=
a country and the quality of the photo mags is. fotoMAGAZIN doesn=B4t rea=
lly
excel in terms of competence. As you have been employed there your opinio=
will certainly be different.

Carsten