Subject: Re: Must be the heat
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:13:17 -0800

>It seems that there are many more posts lately in which folks are taking
>bites out of each others asses. Personally, I think it's entertaining. It

And in the process, usually biting off more than they can chew, which is
also entertaining.

>must be the effects of global warming or somesuch.
>
>Just thought I'd comment, in case I'm the only one who notices these things.
>
>Welcome back Mssr. Garvik.

Hear, hear. Thanks for your post, Oddmund, on your travels and shootings.
BTW, you're welcome to visit me anytime, but as has been noted by others, a
lottery winning would be necessary to supply tickets.

   *           Henning J. Wulff
  /|\     Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\      henningw@archiphoto.com