Subject: Re: Cam Question for R lenses
From: Chris Hoover <cdhoover@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 22:30:00 -0800

For the Leciaflex models, I think you want to make sure the later lenses
aren't "3rd" cam only. I think only 2 cam or 3 cam lenses will work with
the SL/SL2 (unless you add the earlier cams to a 3rd cam only lens, of
course). If you are ever planning to step up to an R3-R8, you'll need
the third cam. Also, the newest lenses with R8 contacts should not be
used on the SL2, since they may cause damage to the body (ref: R8
manual, p62).

Chris Hoover
cdhoover@pacbell.net