Subject: Re: Leica III
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:11:40 -0700

> Nick:
> I am with you.  I use an old III with synch added mostly because of its
> small size.  Love it - just obtained another in better condition.
> Randolph Carlisle

I have a III (aka Model F), too, and am impressed with its smaller size
that fits the palm perfectly. Mine is a black model, but has a mismatched
chrome baseplate. Does anyone have a black baseplate to sell or trade for
my chrome one?

As another option, has anyone ever touched up Leica black enamel with their
own paint? I would like to touch up small brass screws on older M bodies.

Gary Todoroff