Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:38:00 CDT

Frank wrote,

>Hey, don't be too upset.
>
>Fact is that german FotoMagazin published a comparison between RTS III
>and R8
>and rated the first better. Wether you believe them or not is your own
>decision.
>
>I personally would not buy any of both cameras, because I prefer AF
>with
>contemporary SLR cameras.

Oh, I probably would believe them, to a point.  My point is that it
really doesn't matter what conclusion they come to.  What may be a winner
to them may be a loser to someone else.  I wish they would just point out
the features without the editorializing.  Probably good for their best
advertisers though  8-[

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK