Subject: Re: OFF topic: Assignment note.
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:44:58 -0500

>Hi all you Leica lovers off on assignment in the northern forests and
>mosquito
>country for the rest of the week, going to use my R8 as a weapon against the
>bugs! I mean we grow them big here in BC!. :)

Ted, while you are of in the northern forrests of mosquito country
batteling the bugs I will be in the mountians of North Carolina agian
batteling the bitting flies using my M6 as a shield.  While not quite as
big as the R8 I am hoping the "Leica Glow" will afford me some protection
from these flying pests!

Have fun up there at least it will be cooler there than where I am going.

Cheers,

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto