Subject: Re: Leica glass...SHARP
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:32:52 -0500

>Bad news Harrison I only won enough for a couple rolls of film! $10 bucks in
>Canadian, so make it $6.50 US.  Ok enough for one roll. :)

Well if you won 6.50 USD that is better tahn I have ever done! We have no
lottery in Tennessee, but whenever I go to Kentucky I buy a copule of
powerball ticketts and if I am lucky I get 1 out of 5 #'s right!

But if I do hit it we'll have a grand old time!

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto