Subject: Re: For your amusement only
From: ROB HEYMAN <rheyman@cynergy.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:55:20 +1000

Jim Brick wrote:

> <<<An entirely new division has been created in Wetzlar, and it is
> hoped that
> the automobile will find acceptance among buyers of high quality
> automobiles.>>>>>>>

> Yep got three of them on order as soon as they have the motors
> available. It
> seems they have a motor glitch much like the R8. :)
>
> ted

The information I've received about these vehicles is that they will be
state of the art and very expensive!!...  but I have a question.  Only
eight electrical
contacts built into the dashboard are accounted for.  Why the extra
three? Leica doesn't seem too forthcoming about the future uses for
these.

Rob