Subject: Re: For your amusement only
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Jul 97 11:58:18 EDT

Ben wrote:

<<if you don't drive it often enough, you have to go back and forth in
your driveway 5 times in each gear just to get the thing going.>>>

Ben that's true, as I have one and the problem is to use it my wife has to push
me manually out of the drive way as the motor hasn't been deliverd yet, although
expected in 1998. You know how Leica are with the R8, so it seems with the
Leicar people also.  Takes her about five good tries to get it to the road, then
it's all down hill from there. :)

Damn I sure hope she lasts until 1998 or I'll never get it out of the drive way.
:)

ted