Subject: Re: 35MM Summicron Question
From: aglang@sprynet.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:41:23 -0700

I actuallydo not know if 35mm lenses with removable "eyes" exist, but if they
do, their utility would be limited (eyeless) since they would bring up the wrong
frameline on an M2,M4,M6, etc, ie the 50mm frame. But I believe these lenses can
be used with the "eyes" attached on these cameras, just look a little strange...