Subject: Re: 24mm Aspheric Lens Question
From: Kari Eloranta <kve@dopey.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:44:01 +0300 (EET DST)

Jim Brick wrote:

>In my estimation, the 24 is the best all-around wide angle lens.

My sentiment, too. 28 is easier to use though as room & building walls
etc. do not fall nearly as easily as with 24. But once you learn to
level the camera and perhaps lower/raise your point of view to get the
geometry straight it is The Wide of my choice. Of course with 20 etc.
you can do wonderful coverage but it bothers me a bit when I realize
that the foreground and background have a rather artificial relationship
(which you cannot fail to notice since practically everything is in
focus).

Regards,

Kari Eloranta