Subject: New R8 - eye problem
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 22:44:25 CDT

LUGGERS,

Well the viewfinder is even better when I look at it with my left eye.
About a year ago my eye Dr. said I was begining to develop a rather fast
growing cataract in my right eye, which I promptly put out of my mind.

Never had a problem focusing with the M6, but didn't think the 24 and 50
used lenses I bought weren't so sharp.  I did OK with the 90.

Tonight I , for some reason, dediced to look through the camera with my
left eye. WOW!!  Everything was needle sharp.  I now notice the computer
screen is a little fuzzy with my right eye.

I was right eye dominant but apparanty have changed to left eye without
realizing it. Guess I will have to focus the R8 with my left eye.

Another instance of the how good the M series cameras really are.  I know
they are better in low light, but never had a problem focusing them with
my right eye.

And with that - good night

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK