Subject: some stuff for sale
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:22:59 -0400

I'm thinking of auctioning these on EBay in a week or so, but I wanted
to see if someone on the Leica list might be interested in trades
first.

Chrome Leica meter MR-4, worn but in good working condition.  Recently
calibrated by Hollywood Light-Metric.  I think this is worth about
$150.

2x3 Century Graphic, with 101/4.5 Kodak Ektar (this is a Tessar) in
Supermatic shutter, Kalart coupled rangefinder, Graflok back.  Comes
with 6x7 lever-wind roll-film back (takes 120 film) and groundglass.
The Ektar is in excellent shape, with no scratches; the bellows has no
light leaks and the body is overall in excellent shape.  This is a
nice little medium-format camera that can be used hand-held or on a
tripod and is capable of limited movements; but since I got my 35mm
scanner I find I don't shoot 6x7 anymore.  (See http://www.graflex.org
for info on these cameras.)  I figure this to be worth about $300.

I'm interested in trading for or towards screw-mount, M, or R gear.  I
say "towards" meaning that I'd be willing to give both equipment and
money for something valuable I'm really interested in.  Let me know if
you have something you might be interested in trading.  I'm
particularly interested in fast screwmount lenses, but I like all
kinds of stuff -- for example, I'm looking for a 100/4 Elmar-R for
bellows.

- -Patrick Sobalvarro