Subject: Barnack & Berek Newsletter
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 20:48:42 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Back in the 1970's, I subscribed to the Barnack & Berek Newsletter
published by the same in Minneapolis, Mn.  The writer I remember for his
concise stories about Leicas and lenses was Heinz Richter.  He wrote a
number of very clear stories about lens contrast vs resolution.  The last
thing I heard was when I sent in a check for an M4 manual to be printed but
never received it.

No hard feelings but I guess the newsletter fell on hard times.  Does
anyone know if this is still being published?  I wonder if any of the LHSA
members can recall this newsletter.

Thanks,

Richard
Richard Clopmus, OD