Subject: Re: R Lens Choices
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Jul 97 19:37:04 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<15  (the 15 is an unbelievable lens)>>>>>

Hi Jim,
It is some awesome when you look through that 15 and then start your imagination
running wild as the images just blow clients and yourself away.

What I do with mine often is use it shooting promotion material for resorts and
high roller resturants without any extra lighting than the existing interior
light. Man the perspective and end results just blow people away. I refer to it
as using my "special magic lens!"

Now if I could only figure out a way to charge more for using it, it would be
great.:)

But it sure is a wonder lens if used well and imaginatively.:) Probably one of
the best Leica buys I ever made.

ted