Subject: Re: Camera bag question
From: Welch <Bill.Welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:38:32 -0700

Carl, I use the same bag, one of many Domkes I use for different
combinations of gear. I agree it needs a side pocket -- so I make one.

Attach one of the Domke pouches to either or both ends of the satchel.
The pouches have a robust belt opening. You can put the metal ring and
fastener on the end of the satchel through the loop, or you can attach
with the Velcro straps. The pouches come in a couple different sizes and
cost about $20. I sometimes put one on each end for film, etc.

Bill