Subject: Re: Question about bodies.
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:36:15 -0400

AFAIK you have named the three finishes, except for special issue models.
As far as the merits go...

Black-costs less than Ti, may look less "professional" to onlookers.
Chrome-costs less than TI, may show minor scratches less, may stay cooler
in the sun.
Ti-Looks snazy, probably less prone to minor scratches. (The Ti is a
plating only)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>