Subject: KEH Camera Brokers
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 05:51:11 -0700

I see a lot of questions both here and the Newsgroups about new and used
camera brokers.  Let me state that I have done business with KEH for 15
years with no problem.  They are honest and forgiving.  Their equipment
condition may not always agree with mine, but their return policy is always
honored.

If you want to speak to someone about the relative merits of the Summarit
versus DR Summicron, go elsewhere.
If you want a fair deal with maybe slightly higher prices than the average,
but with both an honest return policy and a warranty, stick with KEH.

Thank You
Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net