Subject: Re: where to get Zone VI Products in Europe
From: Bob Parsons <bobp@dodo.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:15:00 +0100

Bob Parsons said:

snip
>The only problem with the Wratten filters is they are varnished, dyed
>gelatin, on an acetate base (I think) and are easily marked. Mount it
>in a card holder or between two sheets of clear acetate foil or something
>similar to protect it.
snip

I've just found a reference to a Kodak filter holder for Wratten filters
in the Silverprint catalog.

They say:

>>While the filters can be inserted unmounted (in the lens hood), if
you are using particular values regularly, they will be protected if
mounted into the "Monture Professionalle No.2 Series B" mounts, which is
a grand name for two pieces of plastic with holes in which sandwich the
filter.<<

The item number in the Silverprint catalog is 5919 Kodak filter mount,
but I can't find it in the price list. The indication is that it's for
75mm square filters.

  Bob.   bobp@dodo.demon.co.uk