Subject: Some questions about Summilux 75
From: Martin Omlin <omlin@hermes.emp-eaw.ch>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:17:33 +0100

I'm interested in this lens.
What is a reasonable price for a used one in good condition?
What is to say about the optical performance?
I want to use it first for concert, theatre and dance events photography.
Moreover I think it can substitute a 90 mm lense for portrait photography.
Is this the best lens for my needs or is the Summicron 90 the better choice?
I was wondering why the excelent lens reports by Erwin Puts don't speak
about the Summilux 75.

Thanks

Martin Omlin
Martin Omlin
Computer and System Sciences Department        e-mail:  omlin@eawag.ch
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental
Science and Technology (EAWAG)
Ueberlandstrasse 133                           fon:     +41-1-823-5597
CH-8600 Duebendorf, Switzerland                fax:     +41-1-823-5398