Subject: Re: Model releases...commentary
From: FSilberman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 19:41:02 -0400 (EDT)

Ted I was reading your suggestions on helping out Harold. Excellent
suggestions! Your idea was so good I began to think of ways to give them the
ultimate dog eared look

"Take model release and pen in hand, fill out appropriate normal information.

Where name of "model" (I hate that word in a photo release situation)
appears,
place some kind of "X" or marking looking totally unlike anything we or you
might write, certainly not understandable! "

I thought to add the finishing touch! Crumple the releases a bit & give them
some dirt....for that authentic lived in the field look.....that your trip
seemed to dictate.
You can call them Ted's outback releases!

Regards

Frederic