Subject: 35mm Summilux Aspheric lens
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 08:44:17 -0400

Dear fellow LUGnuts,

After having enjoyed the 35mm Summicron for so long, I am ready to trade it
in for a new 35mm Summilux aspheric lens.  I have heard it is one of the
sharpest optics Leitz has made for the M camera.  I called a few camera
shops recently and can't find any 24mm aspherical or 35 f2.0 asherical
lenses in stock.  I am sure they exist but most shops are only willing to
put you on a waiting list.  Kind of frustrating when you finally make the
decision to upgrade, put the funds aside and then can't get the lenses
anywhere.

Does anyone know how much I could expect to get for a mint condition 35mm
Summicron lens with hood?  I was hoping to get about $700.  Is this
reasonable?

Thanks.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD