Subject: Re: Big M6
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 18:24:47 -0700

My black M6 is also the same model as below. Funny, I never noticed the
difference until seeing this discussion and comparing to photos in Laney's
Leica Collector's Guide. Maybe Joe and I should put $5000 price tags on
these ultra-rare models and create a new collectible. In the meantime, I'll
just keep using mine.