Subject: Re: LugHerr und LugFrau
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Jul 97 00:08:07 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<<I think Leica should make a new 1.4x that works like the 2x. That is, it
should work on all of the lenses 50mm and above... like the 2x.>>>

Hey Jim wouldn't that be great! Sure add a bunch more options in various
situations, particularly with that Apo 70-180. :)

<<<You are technicians, engineers, historians, philosophers, comedians, grumps,
the opposite of grumps, willing to give, willing to receive, all of the things
that make it worthwhile staying up half the night looking-up some obscure piece
of information for someone who is just a name on a computer screen.>>>>>>>

Jim thankyou from one of the "old grumps!" :)

What a wonderful compliment to the members and I'm sure I speak for all, that it
is a special place this LUG, and I am glad that David Almy introduced me to such
a wonderful bunch of rag a muffins, that I have  great exchanges with and learn
from. :)

And Jim that includes you for your wisdom and humour that on more than one
occaision has made my day! :)

ted