Subject: Brian Bower
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 13:51:21 CDT

LUGs,  (has anyone collected the various "greetings" used?)

Does anyone know if Brian Bower (Leica Reflex Photography  and Leica M
Photography) has an e-mail address?? [ I am not on the internet anymore
so a webb site won't help.  Got on Juno for e-mail - it is free (unless
you order somehing) and I can always connect at any time of the day or
evening - which I couldn't with my service provider. Don't know if I can
send JPG's or attachments with Juno, as I haven't tried it yet]

BTW Gunter Osterhoh has come out with an updated version of Leica M, etc.
 I understand it is published now only in German (since the only other
language I understand, and not very well, is Swedish, I would hope they
publish it in English soon. Anyone seen it???  I hope they bind it better
than the older book.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK