Subject: Re: Seeing everything new/Dominant Eyes
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 18:32:30 -0800

Richard,

Thanks for the info.  I am definitely left eye dominate, right handed
(but pretty good with my left for most things but writing), and have
spent many years at both photography and writing (which both take left
and right brain skills).  The interesting thing is that I can focus
reasonably well with right eye, but there is something in the
consciousness that doesn't come through quite the same.  It is funny
that I have switched eyes, so maybe it has to do with the changing eyes
(left eye definitely sees distance better).

>From what you have said, I infer that you feel there is little to be
done to shift the dominate eye.  Oh well.  Hope that Leica gets on with
making a motor drive for the R8 and somebody (anybody) will make a small
one for the Ms for us "leftys."

We all thank you for the free medical advice.

Donal Philby
San Diego