Subject: Re: Found Ideal Single Camera Bag
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:08:18 +0200

Hi

It's a nice bag. For a larger system I chose a Lowepro Off Road bag which
carries two M bodies, 5 M lenses, 10 rolls of film, lightmeter, and small
accessories. I find it's arrangement of waist belt and shoulder strap very
comfortable and I can carry it around all day without really noticing it.
I've always used Domke bags in the past but am now planning a second
Lowepro bag for my Nikon system. They really are good value for money.

Best wishes

Harold

- ----------
> From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
> To: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>; leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Found Ideal Single Camera Bag
> Date: 29 June, 1997 8:46 PM
>
> Dear Fellow LUGnuts,
>
> After searching for an ideal bag that was compact, could carry an M6 with
> lens and at least two other lenses with film, I have found it.
>
> It is called the Nova Mini by Lowepro.  I had run into another Leica user
> who had this ideal bag, purchased in France but with no identifying
markings.

Cut