Subject: Re: Found Ideal Single Camera Bag
From: "Harold Gess" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:08:18 +0200

It's a nice bag. For a larger system I chose a Lowepro Off Road bag which
carries two M bodies, 5 M lenses, 10 rolls of film, lightmeter, and small
accessories. I find it's arrangement of waist belt and shoulder strap very
comfortable and I can carry it around all day without really noticing it.
I've always used Domke bags in the past but am now planning a second
Lowepro bag for my Nikon system. They really are good value for money.

Best wishes