Subject: Found Ideal Single Camera Bag
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:46:27 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

After searching for an ideal bag that was compact, could carry an M6 with
lens and at least two other lenses with film, I have found it.

It is called the Nova Mini by Lowepro.  I had run into another Leica user
who had this ideal bag, purchased in France but with no identifying markings.

The Nova Mini's dimensions in inches are:  7W x 4D x 6.5H

It is made from cordura and weighs 14 ounces when empty.  It holds my gear
quite nicely and doesn't shout Leica or expensive camera gear on the
outside.  It can be carried by using the integrated shoulder strap or you
can use your belt and hang it on your waist.

The best part is the price.  Ready for this:  $ 28.95.  No Kidding.
With most of my camera bags costing $200-400+ each, this is a breath of
fresh air.  I'd recommend contacting your Lowepro supplier or I got mine
through the mail from Unique Photo in Orange, New Jersey.  Phone
800-631-0300.  (I have no financial interest in any camera company or vendor.)

Camera bags often determine what you photograph by limiting you to the gear
you can comfortably carry.  The Lowepro is nice since it so compact and
doesn't draw much attention to you as a photographer.  I'm going down to my
darkroom for the afternoon to print some B&W Leica negatives.  Most of my
best shots seem to be made with the lenses wide open.

Happy Shooting,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, Pennsylania, USA