Subject: Free focus group for Leica
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 15:42:51 -0400

Does anyone from Leica monitor this list? Blake Zeigler, the rep for
Contax, monitors the lists that pertain to that camera line, and does a
good job of dealing with misinformation, answering questions and dealing
with problems. I would imagine that he in turn gets some benefit from
having groups of users to get feedback from.

The LUG is a very diverse and international group, and monitoring it
would be an easy way for Leica to see what our concerns are. Some
companies will spend huge sums to put together focus groups, in order to
see how customers react to advertisements, service polices, etc. It seems
as though an official Leica presence here would be of mutual benefit.

Has anyone ever invited a Leica rep to the list?

- - Paul