Subject: RE: CNN, memorex or Oddmund syndrome
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 8:59:40 -0500

Carl Socolow wrote:

>Duane,

>Sounds like you're ready to fill in for Oddmund........

The scary part was after re-reading it I came to the same conclusion.
It does kind of sound like something Oddmund would write, doesn't it?
I guess that comes with spending time with your subjects, caring about
their needs and seeing government corruption scandal after scandal.

Not looking to be or wanting to be the resident philosopher though, I
prefer taking photographs.  Off to find some shots of modern Quito for
the 98 calender..........  Yes, we want to show that Ecuador isn't just
beggars and 17th century colonial buildings and is really quite
developed too!

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador