Subject: Re: film not dead in 20 years....
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 23:09:29 -0300

One CNN News watcher wrote:

>2. People in third-world countries won't be able to afford the initial
>   investment to buy a CCD camera.

 Hello,=20

 I=B4m in "third-world", I don=B4t like this expression because in Amazon Ju=
gle
we have more gold than in any other place of the globe. But, it=B4s Ok.
 Try to sell a Leica here. If it=B4s stay more than 4 days to be sold I will
give you my M6 for free.=20
 Where is the 3=B0 / 4=B0 country in Ferrari sells... Here.
 The only problem to sell CCD cameras here will be the Import Taxes(Fees).
Nothing more, Nothing less.
=20
 Regards...Sorry for my 3=B0 world english.=20
=20
P/S: Never say "Third-World" here, It sounds like "Niger" in the Bronx/NY
or "Japs" in Japan or "Frisco" in San Francisco.

 Luiz Otavio Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - Brazil