Subject: To: Mr. Socolow
From: Anthony Wolberg <myleica@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:04:07 +0000

Dear Mr. Carl Socolow,

I might just be that person you refer to looking for in your recent
message, I am interested in selling my 21mm Elmarit.  I find that I
rarley shoot with it, I tend to use my longer focal lengths.  It is in
very good condition and is the model one back from the current one, the
difference being that the sunshade is held on with a twist and click on
pins as oppossed to the now locking tab of the current one.  I would
like to sell it for around $1500.00 US Dollers.  Please call me if you
are at all interested.  My phone number is 718-643-0017.  By the way I
too thought at one time of picking up one of those winders and also
desided to put my monies elsewhere.

Please Call....
Take Care.
Anthony Wolberg