Subject: Re: Incident meter Q's
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 97 06:30:47 -0700

>I'm looking to buy an incident meter and would like some guidance from those
>who use them. In particular I'm interested in the Sekonic L-328 & L-318.
>Anybody have experience with either? Care to share? Also, any other brands
>or models of note? Please, nothing I can't buy new, today.

I spent quite a bit of time comparing meters last fall and chose an L328
over the competing Gossen, Minolta, Calculite models. I found its readout
to be the least confusing, it had just the right features for my use, and
its size/control ergonomics I find to be the handiest. It makes a very
accurate exposure reading, and my occasional use of the 5 degree spot
meter attachment is a nice extra.

It doesn't have a lot of additional bells and whistles, which is how I
like it.

Godfrey