Subject: Re: Selenium meter
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:24:49 +0100

In message <970614193546_-294865124@emout05.mail.aol.com>
        FKemper@aol.com writes:

> I wn both a Gossen Sixtino 2 and a Gossen Profisix (both german models, maybe
> someone can tell if they are sold under this name in the US). The Profisix is
> about 8 times more expensive and about five times bigger. Just came back from
> three weeks in Italy and carried both. The small Selenium Sixtino is
> perfectly okay for street photography, even if you shoot slides.

> Frank

I also use a Sixtino meter. I presume it's the model 1 as there is no
number on it. I have it in the rigid plastic case. I think it is an
excellent meter; very compact and very sensitive and accurate; also
the built in incident blind is very neat. I think this meter is
called the Pilot in US.

Reg Ronaldson   Norwich  >> reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk <<
                Norfolk
                England  >> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rronaldson/ <<