Subject: Re: M - Black or Chrome
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:30:33 CDT

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:03:58 -0700 deg <degu@accessone.com> writes:
>Dick:
>
>Are you going for another M6 camera? Do you still have your R7 or did
>you
>sell that?

Bob,
I still have the R7 and am thinking of selling it and the 35-70/3.5 lens
and getting another M6 body.  Both are close to mint and work well.  The
market price seems to be about  $ 1400 for the R7 and about $700 for the
lens.  If you are interested I would sell to you for $ 1650 and throw in
two books: Matheson, "Leica Reflex Practice R5 to R3" and Landt, "Leica
R7."  Matheson's book cost  $ 24.95, and Landt's cost $ 34.95.  You pay
the transportation????  Well probably get Vera another Leica mini for
slides, which she likes.  The R7 she finds too big and a bother in the
front seat of the car!!!
Its a good camera and works well - took a bunch of pictures (K64) of my
granddaughter's graduation party with it and they came out great.

>The M6 you sold me has been all over the place here in the NW. Hiking
>last
>weekend in the Cascades, and over to Mt. St. Helens as 2 examples. I'm
>very
>happy with it. So far, no dings, dents or scratches (knock on wood)!

I'm glad you are having a good time with the M6 - they are fun. Looks now
like I should have kept your T2!!!  Oh well, I never said I was smart -
just lucky (in love anyway)

How is everything going after your move???  I intended e-mailing you
before this but have been out of pocket for a while.  Was looking at the
pics you sent from your T2 last night - good pics.

Have a good week

Dick