Subject: Sorry
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:56:59 -0600 (MDT)

Sorry to post this, but I just laughed my ass off. This guy is a master
spammer. I've never heard of him, and I never asked him for this URL.
Thought you'd all get a laugh. Who knows, maybe I'm doing someone (like
Ted's wife) a big favor. Sorry Ted, couldn't resist.

Ben

>From: "mwisor" <mcclusky@jdv.net>
>To: mcclusky@jdv.net
>Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 06:28:10 +0000
>Subject: Sorry
>
>Here's that URL you asked for . . . sorry it took so long for me to
>get back to you.
>
>http://www.impotence-away.com
>
>--Jim

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm