Subject: Re: Gaffer's tape
From: Bill Welch <Bill.Welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:36:11 -0700

All this talk of gaffer's tape: I use a big strip of the stuff to hold
the 21mm viewfinder onto the top of a beat-up M2 with the Super Angulon
affixed. The camera and viewfinder are chrome and the tape is black. It
looks awful, but I kind of like that. And I know I won't lose that
viewfinder anymore. I also have a few strips on my Nikons. It's a good
idea to change the tape once and a while.

Bill Welch