Subject: Re: Black or Chrome? Panda
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:21:14 -0400

 =

Federico Quintana wrote:

<Also,  there is a model in the M6 brochure which is chrome with black
rewind <lever, speed dial and film transport lever.  I find this model
attractive when <fitted with black lenses but I can1t find any info on it=
,
does anybody know about <it?

The M6 chrome with black lever etc..  is know as the "PANDA M6" in =

collector book. It was made between 1990 and 1992-3 ??
In Belgium I hear that some buyers ask to Leica to convert them in full
chrome M6.

But nobody never sayed "Panda" for chrome R7 and R8   :-))

Lucien
BELGIUM