Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
From: Hans Pahlen <hp635@skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:05:57 +0200

It depends. Some people like chrome and some black. The reason I prefer
black is that this body will obviously catch less attention, especially
with a black tape over the red logo. Most people will think that it is a
cheap P/S, and I am quite happy with that. It all depends how you plan
to use your camera, and to what kind of places you will bring it.
I will certainly agree that a chrome M6 has a beautiful finish, but in
in some situations the black M6 may be a better photographic tool. Since
1986 I have bought 4 M6, and all of them were black.
/Hans