Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 07:42:44 -0700

Richard C. Floyd wrote:

> I know this may sound like a silly question, but I'm looking for opinions on
> whether to buy a black or chrome M6.  I likes the recent suggestion of Black for
> B&W and Chrome for Slides.  However, only one body can pass the financial
> officer (er, wife) at a time.  Since this will be my first M body, I'm looking
> for ideas.

Based upon how often I see them compared to Black or Chrome M6 bodies, I
suspect that Titanium M6's are much rather than Leica is letting on.

Long term, I believe the Titanium body will prove to be a wiser
investment for the extra $500.

Stephen Gandy

PS. As an alternative, you might give the Financial Officer an official
rebuke for interfering with Leica acquisition--a serious offense--and
buy all three.