Subject: Trip to Italy
From: Hans Pahlen <hp635@skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 20:28:13 +0200

Fantoni, Ernesto wrote:
> Hans,
> You had the ability to rend the atmosphere of that small places in
> Lazio, where life seems to go at a different speed. Congratulations!!

Thanks for your kind words! Well, I will soon be going there once again,
to the same place! On my way, I will stop in Verona to meet Luigi
(another Italian LUG-member)on Sunday 22. I look forward to do some
photography together with him, and maybe take a look at his precious
M6J.
Are there any other LUGers going to Italy this summer?
Regards, Hans