Subject: Re: London Leica Sources?
From: Simon Ogilvie <edlsnoe@deep-thought.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 16:12:23 BST

> I'm going to London the end of June, can anyone recomend a camera store for
> used Leica Equipment? Also what's the weather like that time of year ?

There are quite a few used Leica dealers in London - best thing to do would be
to buy a recent copy of the weekly magazine Amateur Photographer and look at
the adverts in the back.  (I don't have the details on me at the moment but I
could list a few for you later if you like).

The weather at the moment is dry, sunny and about 23 degrees C.  What it will
be like at the end of June is anybody's guess, but hopefully it will still be
warm and dry as I'm going on holiday myself around then!  We often have heavy
thunder storms around the end of June, intersperced with hot sunny weather.

Cheers,
Simon.
 Simon Ogilvie   -  UNIX Support Coordinator
                    Ericsson Data Ltd., Guildford, UK
 simon@guildford.ericsson.se