Subject: Re: Otto's RTS III V Ted's R7 & R8
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 15:42:45 +0200

At 05:49 4.06.97 -0400, you wrote:

Lucien,

I remember this article - it was in Practical Photography (July 1995). The
winner was Nikon F4, Contax took the last (7-th) position due to failure
(overlapping frames). Leica R7 took 5-th place, Minolta Dynax 9xi was 6-th.
Olympus OM 3 Ti - 4-th, Pentax Z-1p was 3-rd, Canon EOS-1N was 2-nd. The
test was totally subjective and the score was an average score of 10
photographers.

Chris

>Otto,
>
>You story is consistent with what I heard here in Belgium,
>even if Contax don't sell a lot of camera here.
>
>I remember a comparative test in a British magazine (??)
>where the Contax body broke during the test.
>
>Ted, do you have the same kind of story about Leica R7 and R8 ??
>

>Lucien,
>BELGIUM

Krzysztof Szecowka MD
Dept. of General and Vascular Surgery